Downtown Providence is all about options.
1. You can drive, commute by RIPTA bus, or even walk to work from several neighborhoods.
2. To kick off your day, you can support our locally owned coffee shops, or order your favorite drinks at Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts.
3. Dine alfresco or sit by the bar at one of the fantastic local restaurants, or grab lunch from one of several roaming food trucks.
4. Whether you represent a small start-up or a large established company, you’ll have access to many business incentives. Read about them here.
5. You’ll be amazed by the architecture, whether you prefer a historic loft or floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
Learn more about working in the Creative Capital here.