Live music, local beer, and a beautiful setting are a perfect combination for an outdoor summer event! A citywide favorite organized by the Downtown Providence Parks Conservancy, the FREE Burnside Park Music Series + Beer Garden kicks off from 4:30 to 7:30pm on Thursday, July 12th and continues each week through August 30th.
Bring your friends, family, and colleagues to the park to listen to an eclectic array of outstanding musicians. Come early to grab a good spot, and enjoy drinks in the Trinity Brewhouse Beer Garden for an hour before the music kicks off at 5:30. During each event, look for different food trucks parked on Washington Street serving dinner.
2018 season schedule
- July 12: Double header featuring Boo City and the Extraordinary Rendition Band
- July 19: The Huntress & Holder of Hands, with special guest Michelle Cruz and the Whale Guitar Project, and an environmental networking night
- July 26: Death Vessel
- August 2: Javelin, and a Millennial networking night with guests “The Fold”
- August 9: Afrimanding with Sidy Maiga
- August 16: Bellerophon and What Cheer? Brigade
- August 23: Jesús Andujar and Grupo Sazón
- August 30: Roz Raskin’s Nova One
All ages are welcome, but you must be 21+ to drink. In case of heavy rain, follow DPPC on Facebook or Twitter for announcements about postponements or cancellations. Stay tuned for special Night Lights events added after dark throughout the season and into September!
Feature photo: James Lastowski