- The city’s on-street parking ban ended at 9 AM on Friday, January 5th.
- Property owners are responsible for removing snow and ice from sidewalks, catch basins, fire hydrants and pedestrian ramps adjacent to their property. Within downtown, DID ambassadors will assist with clearing the ramps.
- National Grid has several tips for clearing snow to avoid natural gas leaks.
- RIPTA has resumed service but is detouring 6 routes due to the storm.
- MBTA service is operating on a weekday schedule with some delays.
- Amtrak is operating on a modified schedule between Boston and Washington, DC.
- City schools have closed, but several businesses have reopened including Providence Place and Providence Public Library. Contact shops or restaurants directly before you venture out!
Check back for more updates, and stay safe!