2017 is looking better already! Over a two week stretch from January 15th through the 28th, you’ll have a chance to enjoy delicious three-course meals at a great price during Providence Winter Restaurant Weeks. Almost 80 of the city’s best eateries are participating, including 19 within downtown! Check the menus listed online, and make your reservations early.
Most restaurants are offering three-course dinners for $34.95, but at Garde at Providence G, Rooftop at Providence G, and Rosalina, the price is $29.95. Please note: Bravo Brasserie’s $34.95 dinner special is 2-for-1.
In addition, Circe Restaurant & Bar, McCormick & Schmick’s, and Ten Prime Steak & Sushi are offering three-course lunches for $14.95. The Malted Barley is only offering the lunch special.
Downtown offerings include:
- Bravo Brasserie 123 Empire Street
- Cafe Nuovo One Citizens Plaza
- Capriccio 2 Pine Street
- Centro Restaurant & Lounge One West Exchange Street, 2nd flr (Omni)
- Circe Restaurant & Bar 50 Weybosset Street
- The Dorrance 60 Dorrance Street
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse and Wine Bar One West Exchange Street
- Garde at Providence G 86 Dorrance Street
- Gracie’s 194 Washington Street
- Local 121 121 Washington Street
- The Malted Barley 334 Westminster Street
- McCormick & Schmick’s 11 Dorrance Street
- Pot Au Feu 44 Custom House Street
- Red Fun Crudo & Kitchen 71 Washington Street
- Rooftop at Providence G 100 Dorrance Street
- Rosalina 50 Aborn Street
- Rosmarin 311 Westminster Street (Hotel Providence)
- Ten Prime Steak & Sushi 55 Pine Street
- The Vig 21 Atwells Avenue (Hilton)
For updated info, visit goprovidence.com.