Celebrate local women owned businesses throughout the week! During PVD Lady Project Women’s Entrepreneurship Week, choose from several free events, in and around downtown Providence, that will educate, inspire, and redefine what it means to be an entrepreneur in Rhode Island.
- Tuesday, November 15th, 12 PM: Digital Storytellers at NAIL
- Tuesday, November 15th, 6 PM: Change Makers at Providence City Hall
- Thursday, November 17th, 6 PM: Women in STEM at Upserve
- Friday, November 18th, 12 PM: Lunch + Learn with the Vanech Pontarelli Private Client Group at One Financial Plaza
- Saturday, November 19th, 9:30 AM: Self Care Yoga ($10) and Brunch ($15) at Providence Power Yoga Annex and CAV
- Saturday, November 19th, 7 PM: Celebration Party at Cleverhood