Gather your friends, grab a blanket, and head over to Burnside Park after work every Thursday night through September 8th. The Burnside Park Music Series brings you a rotating group of talented musicians—from Blues, Country, and Folk to Salsa, Latin Jazz, and Merengue, playing from 5:30 to 7 PM. The Trinity Brewhouse beer garden opens at 4:30, so come early, have a drink, and listen to the sounds of the West Side’s DJ Analog Underground before the live music begins!
All performances are FREE, and you’ll find drinks and food truck fare available for purchase.
The music series is organized by the Downtown Providence Parks Conservancy (DPPC), a public-private partnership that was formed to revitalize the public spaces within the city core. Check out the fantastic lineup here:
- July 7th: Boo City CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN (season kickoff) sponsored by Cornish Associates.
- July 14th: Craig Wreck (MOVED INSIDE TO AURORA, 276 Westminster, DUE TO RAIN)
- July 21st: Jesus Andujar Grupo Sazon
- July 28th: Sianna Plavin
- August 4th: Providence Research Ensemble
- August 11th: Czésare Santana
- August 18th: Haley Thompson-King
- August 25th: Eyesores
- September 1st: Girls Rock! Rhode Island & Hott Boys
- September 8th: Container