Take a seat at the Biltmore during StyleWeek—a biannual fashion week that celebrates style and culture. Since 2010, 55 emerging designers have been featured on the runway!
Check out these local talents:
- Sunday, August 24th: Jess Abernethy, Glenn Michael and Stetkiewicz by Amy Stetkiewicz
- Monday, August 25th: Caronah Cassell Johnson, ASK fashion by Amanda Koker, Debrichhio by Antwan Byrd
- Tuesday, August 26th: Bound by the Crown Couture by Chances R Designs, Julie Kontos, Naomi Sauro
- Wednesday, August 27th: United Republic Affair by Artiss Akarra, Battle Designs by Earl Battle, Carissa Lynne Frazier
- Thursday, August 28th: Shalyn Webber, Alistair Archer by Robert Merton, Restored by Design by Martha Jackson
- Friday, August 29th: Pini by Nick Pini, Yellow Clover by Sarah Prost, Jonathan Joseph Peters
Tickets are $60 for opening night on Sunday, the 24th and on Thursday, the 28th and Friday, the 29th. In between, tickets for shows on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are just $40. You can also buy a week pass for all runway shows for $240.
Each night, non-ticket holders are invited to an accessory showcase on the 17th and 18th floors of the Biltmore, featuring Flaunt Boutique, Stella & Dot, Esmeralda Lambert, Bluemoonstone Creations, Natural GLO Designs, Race & Grant, Loren Hope, Petals n Pearls, Women Winemaking, Suite Tart, and Java Skin Care.