As construction nears completion on the renovated 185-year old building, the Arcade Providence has just announced its first few retail tenants. We can’t wait to see their doors open in downtown Providence!
- DASH Bicycle shop will specialize in bike rentals, repairs, and accessory sales. Expanding beyond its original location on Broadway, the new shop will be located near the city’s first indoor bike garage.
- Jessica Ricci Jewelry will be the first retail location for the Rhode Island native whose collections are inspired by markets and bazaars around the world.
- New Harvest Coffee Roasters has been roasting artisan coffee since 2000, selling to shops and retail outlets including Whole Foods, Seven Stars Bakery, and White Electric. At the Arcade, they’ll offer sandwiches and pastries in addition to single-origin coffees, teas, vintage whiskeys and other spirits.
- Royal Male has two retail locations in Newport, specializing in British and European clothing for men and women.
- Southwest Passage will sell Native American jewelry and Southwestern crafts, pottery, artifacts and gift items.
- Sugar Coated Heaven is owned by Jennifer LaSala, a Johnson & Wales student, who plans to sell cookies, candy, chocolate covered strawberries and more.
After the first wave of retail announcements, owners released the names of 8 more tenants:
- Adirah is a Providence-based gallery featuring African art, jewelry and textiles.
- ArchAngels Threading Studio is opening its second location in the area.
- Kingston Krafts sells locally made custom and antique furniture.
- Livi’s Pockets will serve healthy homemade Mediterranean foods such as falafel, hummus, gyro wraps, and salads.
- Luniac Glamour, which has a shop on Main Street in East Greenwich, is opening a second location, offering products from more than 50 local designers.
- Ntrendsic sells cutting-edge clothing and accessories.
- Nude. is a cooperative of 6 New England clothing and handbag designers who have shown their works at StyleWeek Northeast.
- Rogue Island Local Kitchen & Bar will feature ingredients and beverages sourced from within 40 miles.
The Arcade will soon open with 48 residential microlofts above 17 storefronts, on a date TBD. At this point, only two shops are still available. Interested in leasing space? Visit arcadeprovidence.com.