Read the first edition of the Downtown Improvement District’s enewsletter here!
Since 2005, we’ve stayed in touch with our stakeholders by mailing out seasonal printed newsletters. We’ve now decided to replace the printed copies with an e-newsletter to help us reach a broader audience on a more regular basis. While the content may evolve over the next few months, our goal is to share up-to-date information about the DID’s program of work, new businesses moving into the neighborhood, important initiatives, and exciting upcoming events.
You’ll learn about:
- The DID’s 7th anniversary
- The Hospitality Resource Partnership
- New parking initiatives
- Downtown infrastructural improvements
- The planned reopening of the Arcade
- Office marketing efforts
- Zipcar’s expansion downtown
- Business updates about Providence Business News, Edwards Wildman and Mojotech
- New restaurants Bar Louie and Congress Tavern, plus new locations for Po Gallery and Providence Optical
- Clean & Safe stats
- Upcoming events
If you want to hear from us on a regular basis, sign up to receive our e-newsletters directly on our website!
(Photo: Marianne Lee)