Get inspired for fall fashion at StyleWeek Northeast, now in its 5th season! The 6-night event kicks off in the Grand Ballroom at the Providence Biltmore on Sunday, August 26th. Buy an unlimited pass to all shows for $175, or choose individual night tickets for $30. Experience opening night featuring 3 talented designers for $50, and wrap up the incredible week at the Last Look After-Party for just $10 per ticket. Enjoy shows from your favorite up-and-coming designers at the Alex and Ani Runway Room at the Biltmore each night:
- Sunday, August 26th: Tong Collection, Kara Wickman, and Jessica Abernethy
- Monday, August 27th: Stephanie Kolanko, Zev Schwartz
- Tuesday, August 28th: Maria del Carmen Mercado, Nicole Lebreux Apparel
- Wednesday, August 29th: Camille Jeanay, Cleverhood
- Thursday, August 30th: Chances R Designs by Toni, Susan Troy
- Friday, August 31st: Hope MacDonald, Sarah Prost, Jonathan Joseph Peters presented by REDKEN
Don’t miss the cocktail hour before each show, starting at 5:30 pm on opening and closing nights, and 6:30 pm all other nights. You can also buy tickets to the Swarovski VIP Suite for $75, allowing you to mingle with fashion industry insiders during cocktail hour.
Have fun shopping the StyleWeek Northeast Accessory Showcase in L’Apogee on the 17th and 18th floors. The showcase is open to the public every night from4-9 pm, and tickets aren’t required. You’ll want to leave wearing new clothing, shoes and jewelry from Cleverhood, Kendra Phillip, Zenujlife, House of Cach, Fay Si Creations, Domaine Designs, Exit byNitza,Kent Stetson, luniacstyle, calico, Haute Tags, Jennifer Elizabeth, Mignonette and Restored by Design.
Photo: Clothing designed by Jonathan Joseph Peters.