Since it’s clearly too hot to cook at home, it’s the perfect time to eat out! This summer, take advantage of Providence Restaurant Weeks, organized by GoProvidence. From July 8th through the 21st, dozens of the city’s best restaurants are offering three course lunches for $16.95 and dinners for $29.95 or $34.95. Look for 2-for-1 specials as well!
The following downtown restaurants are participating, with three course dinners offered for $34.95 unless otherwise indicated.
- Bravo Bistro: 2 for 1 dinner
- Cafe Nuovo: dinner
- Capriccio: dinner
- Circe Restaurant & Bar: lunch and dinner
- The Dorrance: dinner
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar: dinner
- G Pub: 2 for 1 dinner
- Gracie’s: dinner
- Kleos: dinner ($29.95)
- Luxe Burger: lunch and 2 for 1 dinner
- McCormick & Schmick’s: lunch and dinner
- North: dinner
- Pot Au Feu: dinner
- Rosalina: dinner ($29.95)
- Rooftop at Providence G: dinner
- Ten Prime Steak & Sushi: lunch and dinner
- The Vig: dinner
Check the Restaurant Weeks website for menus, updates, and offerings throughout the city.