Learn how to take your business out of starving start-up mode and into thriving growth! Register online for this FREE business workshop on Tuesday, October 14th from 9-11 AM in the auditorium at the Commerce Center, 30 Exchange Terrace.
Stand Out, Don’t Miss Out!
Deb Goeschel, owner of Wellness Scribe, will share with you how to ensure your clients/customers know who you are, what you offer, and why they should work with you. You’ll learn:
- Questions to be asked before building—or revising—a marketing strategy
- Key elements of developing a unique brand
- How to increase marketing impact by determining what marketing materials are needed
- The importance of prioritization, planning, and delegation when creating your marketing strategy
Systems: The Vital, Stress-Relieving Secret to a Successful and Sustainable Business
Marina Darlow, owner of Vision Framework, will share how effective systems save you time and money. You’ll learn:
- What exactly is or is not a business system? (Hint—it’s not just IT!)
- The tangible benefits and the hidden perks of effective business systems
- Not all systems are created equal: What makes a system a good system?
- The importance of creating custom systems for YOUR business
This workshop is sponsored by The Providence Foundation and The Providence Downtown Improvement District.