You don’t need a holiday to show your appreciation for friends and loved ones—but after this snowy week, they’ll certainly appreciate the thought!
With Providence ranked the 3rd most romantic city in the country by OpenTable, you can’t go wrong celebrating with a special Valentine’s Day dinner. Check our online directory for perfect restaurant picks!
If you’d rather spend a low-key night out with your girlfriends, go to New Harvest Coffee & Spirits for Galentine’s Day on February 13th! From 7-9 PM, enjoy special cocktails and treats from Ellie’s Bakery while you make handmade cards from upcycled letterpress scraps.
Looking for sweet gifts? Find amazing offers at the shops in the Arcade:
- Ntrendsic: 30% off all apparel on Thursday
- Royal Male: 60% off sale
- Luniac Glamour: blowouts for only $20; and a having a $50 blowout and makeup special on Valentine’s Day.
- Jessica Ricci: 40% off everything through February 14th.
- Ntrendsic: 20% off all clothes during Valentine’s week, with a special 30% discount on Thursday.
- Southwest Passage: 20% off sale throughout February.
- Arch Angels: Brow restoration camp from Feb 10-14, for new clients, from 3-6 pm. The first five clients to sign up will get their brows restored for free, and everyone else receives 30% off.
For details about pre-Valentine’s Day parties at Homestyle and Queen of Hearts (and other fun events), visit indowncity.com.
(Photo: courtesy of New Harvest Coffee & Spirits)